祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写精选9篇

时间:2022-11-23 13:06:53 | 来源:语文通

内容导航

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇1祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇2祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇3祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇4祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇5祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国作文 篇6祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇7祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇8祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇9

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇1

胡骏鹏

Hu Junpeng

深圳啊,我敬爱的深圳

Shenzhen, my beloved Shenzhen

我是你海面上孤傲不羁的残风,

I am the lonely and unruly wind on your sea,

多少日月星辰吹奏无声的孤独;

How many sun, moon and stars play silent loneliness;

我是你孤峰上撼人心魄的雷鸣,

I am the soul stirring thunder on your lonely peak,

多少电闪雷鸣跳跃惊人的雀舞;

How many lightning, thunder, and amazing bird dances;

我是孤寂的赤阳;是斑驳的皓月;

I am the lonely red sun; It is the mottled bright moon;

是我万籁俱寂的繁星,

It is my silent stars,

把明光静静照入你的心房。

Shine the light into your heart quietly.

——绝望啊!

——Despair!

我是孤苦,

I am lonely,

我是伶仃。

I'm Lingding.

我是你涓涓流年

I am your trickle down years

枯寂的光明啊,

The dead light,

是残垣断壁上

On the ruins

时光荏苒依旧如故的蔷薇;

As time flies, the roses are still the same;

——岁月啊!

——Time!

我是你不懈的希望,

I am your unremitting hope,

刚刚从无尽的昼夜间挣脱出来;

Just broke away from the endless day and night;

我是你狂风暴雪中明亮的灯塔;

I am your bright beacon in the storm snow;

我是你灼日高照中漆黑的游云;

I am your dark cloud in the burning sun;

我是时光流转后醒目的发令枪;

I am the striking starting gun after the passage of time;

是崭新的道路,

Is a new road,

阳光正好,微风不燥。

The sun is just right and the breeze is not dry.

——希望啊!

——Hope!

我是你星河中的一粒尘埃,

I am a speck of dust in your galaxy,

是你起伏跌宕的故事配角。

It is your supporting role in the ups and downs of the story.

你以坚挺而又残破的身躯,

With a strong and broken body,

守护着

Guard

绝望的我,沉寂的我,闪耀的我;

Desperate me, silent me, shining me;

那就从我的生命长河中,

Then from the long river of my life,

去镌刻

To engrave

你的不甘,你的不屈,你的不挠;

Your unwillingness, your unyielding, your indomitable;

——未来啊,

——The future,

我憧憬的序章!

The prologue I look forward to!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇2

李锦辉

Li Jinhui

大白啊,我白色的背影

Big white, my white back

我是你工作中的阵阵酸楚,

I am the pain in your work,

夜以继日汹涌澎湃的汗水。

The surging sweat day and night.

我是你耳后深红色的勒痕,

I'm the crimson scar behind your ear,

是那紧张不安,

It's the tension,

是深情的守望,

It is a soulful watch,

是那望不尽的希望,

Is the endless hope,

随春日的微风而来,

With the spring breeze,

悄然嵌入你的肌肤,

Quietly embedded in your skin,

——大白啊!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

我是你肩负的衣包,

I am your shoulder bag,

是一路的浅浅踪影。

It is a shallow trace along the way.

我是你心中那点点滴滴无法抹去的思念啊,

I am your thoughts that cannot be erased,

是走向和平的坚定信念,

Is a firm belief in peace,

是近三年来的步履不停。

It is the constant pace in the past three years.

——大白啊!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

我是你额上的波澜,

I am the wave on your forehead,

我是你麻木的痛楚;

I am your numb pain;

我是你挥去的阴霾,

I am the haze you waved away,

我是你轻轻的问候;

I am your gentle greeting;

是浅浅的目光掀起深深的波涛。

It is shallow eyes that set off deep waves.

——大白啊!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

——It's obvious!

我是你的日夜期盼,

I am your expectation day and night,

你以平凡的血肉之躯,

With ordinary flesh and blood,

守护了

Guard

数以万计的我、默默祝福的我、深深盼望的我;

Tens of thousands of me, silently bless me, deeply look forward to me;

那就用我的思念

Then use my missing

替你承担

Take responsibility for you

你的痛楚、你的辛苦、你的疲劳;

Your pain, your hard work, your fatigue;

——大白啊,

——It's quite clear,

我白衣翩翩的身影!

My figure in white!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇3

邱雪婷

Qiu Xueting

英雄啊,我无畏的英雄

Hero, my fearless hero

我是你洞穴中微弱的蜡烛,

I am the faint candle in your cave,

数月来闪烁着微弱的灯光;

For months, the light flickered faintly;

我是你暮夜中黯淡的星星,

I am your dim star in the evening,

指引着你前进的道路。

The way that guides you.

我是墙角的野草,

I am the weeds in the corner,

是角落的尘埃;

It is the dust in the corner;

是将尘埃洗净的夜雨,

It is the night rain that washes away the dust,

将光明带到人间。

Bring light to the world.

——英雄啊!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

我是使命,

I am the mission,

我是责任,

I am responsible,

我是警惕,

I am vigilant,

是每一瞬间隐隐作痛的勒痕。

It is the faint pain of every moment.

——英雄啊!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

我是你前进道路上幽暗的灯光,

I am the dim light on your way,

我是你土壤里埋下的希望种子,

I am the seed of hope buried in your soil,

我是你大汗淋漓后的笑容,

I am your smile after sweating,

我是大风暴后欲开的花苞,

I am the bud to open after the storm,

是盛开的花儿散发着清香。

It is the fragrance of the blooming flowers.

——英雄啊!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

——Heroes!

我是你千万个采样管之一,

I'm one of your thousands of sampling tubes,

是你安心的结果;

It is the result of your peace of mind;

你以紧绷的防护服,

With tight protective clothing,

抚平了

Smoothed

不安的我、恐慌的我、迷茫的我;

I am uneasy, panicked and confused;

那就从我敬仰的目光上,

From the perspective I admire,

去取得

To obtain

你的自由、你的光明、你的荣耀;

Your freedom, your light, your glory;

——英雄啊,

——Heroes,

我无畏的英雄!

My fearless hero!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇4

雷翔

Lei Xiang

深圳啊,我热爱的深圳

Shenzhen, my beloved Shenzhen

我是你迎接风雨摧残的花苞,

I am the bud that you welcome the wind and rain,

在严峻时刻里开着希望的花;

The flowers of hope bloom in the severe time;

我是你路边时而闪烁的路灯,

I am the street lamp that flickers on your side of the road,

照你在漫长黑暗中稳步前行。

As you walk steadily through the long darkness.

我是狂躁不安的雷鸣,

I am the thundering of restlessness,

也是倾盆而下的大雨,

It's also pouring rain,

是海边呼啸的狂风把重重的海浪嵌入你的身躯。

It is the howling wind at the seaside that embeds the heavy waves into your body.

——无情啊!

——Heartless!

我是困苦,

I am suffering,

我是冷清。

I'm lonely.

我是你日日夜夜无边无际的黑暗!

I am your endless darkness day and night!

是残破房屋里被时光摧折的墙壁!

It is the wall in the dilapidated house destroyed by time!

——无奈啊!

——No choice!

我是你崭新的未来,

I am your new future,

从困苦中挣扎出来;

Struggle out of hardship;

我是你春天里冒出的新芽,

I am your new sprout in spring,

我是你破涕为笑的欣欣然,

I am your joy through tears,

我是无尽绝望之后的希望,

I am the hope after endless despair,

是破晓的黎明正撕裂黑暗!

It is the dawn of dawn that is tearing the darkness!

——未来啊!

——The future!

我是你历史长河之中的一点,

I am a point in your long history,

是你从贫困到富饶的见证者,

It is your witness from poverty to wealth,

你以不朽的精神,

In your immortal spirit,

铸就了

Cast

辉煌的我、光明的我、崭新的我,

Brilliant me, bright me, new me,

那就从我的身躯上去取得

Then get it from my body

你的价值,你的荣光,你的未来!

Your value, your glory, your future!

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

我热爱的深圳啊!

I love Shenzhen!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇5

陈怡安

Chen Yi'an

深圳啊,我亲爱的深圳

Shenzhen, my dear Shenzhen

我是你垃圾桶里杂乱的棉签,

I am the cotton swab in your trash can,

近几年来呻吟着无尽的悲哀;

In recent years, they groaned with endless sorrow;

我是你桌上发黄的试管架,

I'm the yellow test tube rack on your desk,

在无数个黑夜里强撑着睁不开的眼;

In countless dark nights, I kept my eyes open;

我是摇晃的凳子;是掉漆的围栏;

I am a rocking stool; It is a fence with paint falling off;

是一把把帐篷,

It's a bunch of tents,

把钢筋铁骨深深刺进你的心脏。

Penetrate your heart with steel tendons and iron bones.

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

我是衰颓,

I am decadent,

我是悲痛。

I am sad.

我是你世世代代,

I am you for generations,

悲恸的希望啊;

Sad hope;

是抬头仰望间,

When I looked up,

日夜期盼的星光。

Starlight expected day and night.

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

我是你崭新的篇章,

I am your new chapter,

刚从沉沉的迷雾中挣脱;

Just got rid of the heavy fog;

我是你身披的红色铠甲,

I am the red armor you wear,

是火红的朝霞正在喷薄!

It is the fiery morning glow that is gushing!

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

我是你千万分之一,

I am one tenth of you,

是你一千九百九十七平方公里的总和;

Is the sum of your 1997 square kilometers;

你以处处皲裂的双手抱起了

You picked it up with your chapped hands

怅惘的我、沉思的我、热血的我。

I am lost, I am meditating, and I am hot blooded.

那就从我们的努力中去赢得

Then win from our efforts

你的平安,你的胜利,你的光彩。

Your peace, your victory, your brilliance.

——深圳啊,

——Shenzhen,

我亲爱的深圳!

My dear Shenzhen!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国作文 篇6

祖国啊我亲爱的祖国,

Motherland, my dear motherland,

我是你河边上破旧的老水车,

I am an old and shabby waterwheel by your river,

数百年来纺着疲惫的歌。

Spinning tired songs for hundreds of years.

我是你额上熏黑的矿灯,

I am your blackened miner's lamp,

照你在历史的隧洞里蜗行摸索。

According to you in the tunnel of history.

我是干瘪的稻穗;是失修的。路基,

I am a shriveled ear of rice; It is out of repair. Subgrade,

是淤滩上的驳船,

It's a barge on the silting beach,

把纤绳深深,

Deepen the rope,

勒进你的肩膊。

Snug into your shoulder.

——祖国啊!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

我是贫困,

I am poor,

我是悲哀,

I am sad,

我是你祖祖辈辈,

I am your ancestor,

痛苦的希望啊,

Painful hope,

是飞天袖间,

It's between Feitian's sleeves,

千百年来未落到地面的花朵。

Flowers that have not fallen to the ground for thousands of years.

——祖国啊!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

我是你簇新的理想,

I am your new ideal,

刚从神话的蛛网里挣脱,

Just broke free from the cobweb of myth,

我是你雪被下古莲的胚芽,

I am the germ of the ancient lotus under your snow quilt,

我是你挂着眼泪的笑窝,

I am your tearful smile,

我是新刷出的雪白的起跑线,

I am the new white starting line,

是绯红的黎明,

It's the crimson dawn,

正在喷薄。

Spraying.

——祖国啊!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

我是你十亿分之一,

I'm one billionth of you,

是你九百六十万平方的总和,

Is the sum of your 9.6 million square meters,

你以伤痕累累的乳房,

With your scarred breasts,

喂养了,

Feeding,

迷惘的我,深思的我,沸腾的我,

Lost me, deep thinking me, boiling me,

那就从我的血肉之躯上,

Then from my flesh and blood,

去取得,

To get,

你的富饶,你的荣光,你的自由。

Your riches, your glory, your freedom.

——祖国啊!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

——Motherland!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇7

郭晓潇

Guo Xiaoxiao

“大白”啊,奋不顾身的“大白”

"Da Bai" ah, desperate "Da Bai"

我是你手机屏幕里的时钟,

I'm the clock on your mobile screen,

细数着你珍贵无比的时光;

Counting your precious time;

我是你清晨的第一缕太阳,

I am the first sun in your morning,

看你在疫情的泥泞中踉跄奔走;

Watch you stumble in the mud of the epidemic;

我是脸上的印痕,是手上的皱纹,

I am the mark on my face and the wrinkle on my hand,

是你身上的防护服,

It's your protective clothing,

把滴滴汗水洒满你的身体。

Sprinkle every drop of sweat on your body.

——“大白”啊!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

我是饥饿,

I'm hungry,

我是困意。

I am sleepy.

我是你生活里无可奈何的阻碍啊,

I am the helpless obstacle in your life,

是暴风雨中心沾满泥泞的小白鞋!

It's the muddy little white shoes in the center of the storm!

——“大白”啊!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

我是你坚强的意志,

I am your strong will,

我是你手中崭新的试管,

I am the new test tube in your hand,

我是你辛劳的滴滴汗水。

I am your sweat.

我是风雪里的墨绿松柏,

I am the dark green pine and cypress in the snow,

是雪后坚韧不屈的红梅。

It is the tenacious and unyielding red plum after snow.

——“大白”啊!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

我是你精心呵护的嫩芽,

I am the tender bud that you take good care of,

你用灵敏轻柔的动作,

You use sensitive and gentle movements,

抚平了

Smoothed

我的焦躁、我的不安、我的疑虑,

My anxiety, my uneasiness, my doubts,

那就用我温柔的行为,

Then use my gentle behavior,

去安抚

To appease

你的辛苦、你的不安、你的劳累。

Your hard work, your uneasiness, your tiredness.

——“大白”啊!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

——"Da Bai"!

奋不顾身的“大白”!

Desperate "Da Bai"!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇8

赵博尧

Zhao Boyao

深圳啊,我亲爱的深圳

Shenzhen, my dear Shenzhen

疫情来袭,

The epidemic is coming,

我是点亮黑暗的一丝火星,

I am a spark that lights up the darkness,

我是测温器上的健康数字,

I am the health number on the thermometer,

是健康码反射出的一道绿光。

It is a green light reflected by the health code.

黑暗降临时,

When the darkness falls,

我们不会逃避;

We will not escape;

黎明来临前,

Before dawn,

我们不会放弃。

We will not give up.

——深圳啊,

——Shenzhen,

——Shenzhen,

我亲爱的深圳!

My dear Shenzhen!

My dear Shenzhen!

我是你千万深圳市民之一,

I am one of thousands of Shenzhen citizens,

是千万坚定的信念之一,

It is one of the firm beliefs of thousands of people,

是千万热切的希望之一。

It is one of the most ardent hopes.

是你的勇毅前行,

It is your courage to move forward,

是你的牢牢防控,

It is your firm control,

给予我们战胜病毒的决心。

Give us the determination to defeat the virus.

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

我是你沾满汗水的天蓝色手套,

I'm your sweaty sky blue glove,

必将全力以赴亲手结束这场疫情;

We will go all out to personally end this epidemic;

我是你被防护服遮住的疲惫面容,

I am your tired face covered by protective clothing,

我是风雨交加中闪烁的希望之光,

I am the flickering light of hope in the wind and rain,

是那似乎永不停歇的白大衣和红马甲。

It was the white coat and red vest that seemed to never stop.

当你回头看时,

When you look back,

会发现我们永远在你身边!

We will always be by your side!

——深圳啊!

——Shenzhen!

——Shenzhen!

你将我们坚定不移的信念,

You will make our unswerving faith,

凝聚为众志成城的力量。

The power to unite as one.

黎明快来了,

Dawn is coming,

激动的我、悲伤的我、顽强的我,

I am excited, sad and stubborn,

在这一刻,

At this moment,

向往光明!

Look forward to the light!

那就请取走我仅有的力量,

Then please take away my only strength,

去战胜黑暗,

To conquer the darkness,

去战胜病毒,

To defeat the virus,

去迎接光明!

Go meet the light!

——深圳啊,

——Shenzhen,

——Shenzhen,

我亲爱的深圳!

My dear Shenzhen!

My dear Shenzhen!

祖国啊,我亲爱的祖国仿写 篇9

钟一菡

Zhong Yihan

天使啊,我美丽的天使

Angel, my beautiful angel

谁是你枕头里的梦?

Who is the dream in your pillow?

又为了什么奋不顾身?

And for what?

谁是你防护服下的牵挂?

Who is your concern under your protective clothing?

在疲惫时想起,会不自觉地微笑。

When I am tired, I will smile unconsciously.

你是国家的卫士,

You are the guard of the country,

是让平安常在的战士,

It is a soldier who keeps peace,

是将夜空点亮的繁星。

It is the stars that light the night sky.

此刻只有天使能与你相提并论啊!

Only angels can compare with you at this moment!

你是最美的画,

You are the most beautiful painting,

你是最亮的星。

You are the brightest star.

你是我们的骄傲,

You are our pride,

是用再华丽的辞藻都描绘不出的美丽啊!

It is beautiful that can not be described with any gorgeous words!

你身着的是最靓丽的白衣啊!

You are wearing the most beautiful white clothes!

我们是你需要呵护的花朵,

We are the flowers you need to care for,

你甘愿为我们冒险!

You are willing to take risks for us!

你是国家的中流砥柱

You are the mainstay of the country

是我们在危难关头满分作文网的依靠,

It is our reliance on the website when we are in danger,

多么美好且重要啊!

How beautiful and important!

你是我的太阳,

You're my sunshine,

你是我的溪流,

You are my stream,

你也是自己的骄傲!

You are also your pride!

请也照顾好自己,

Please take care of yourself, too,

不要让自己受伤啊!

Don't let yourself get hurt!

你是我阴天中的一点阳光,很小一点,

You are a little sunshine in my cloudy day, a little bit smaller,

却恰恰能帮我抵达下一个晴天。

But it can help me to reach the next sunny day.

你以雄伟的姿态,

With a majestic attitude,

保护了弱小的我们。

Protect the weak and small of us.

守护了

Guard

遍体鳞伤的我、陷入恐慌的我、害怕绝望的我。

I am black and blue, I am in panic, I am afraid of despair.

你就从我的心中拂过,

You just brushed from my heart,

告诉我“没事,一切都会好起来的!”

Tell me, "It's OK, everything will be fine!"

你的身影、你的话语、你的行动

Your figure, your words, your actions

都在安慰着我,让我不由自主的放心下来啊!

Are comforting me, let me involuntarily rest assured!

我的白衣天使!

My angel in white!